Dash Coin Speeding Its Way To Crypto Success
There are so many cryptocurrencies out there. However, most of the people give their undivided attention to either Bitcoins or Ethereum. For some reason, other coins are not given the importance they deserve. This is not because the other coins are lacking in value but maybe because people are unaware of its existence or because they have reached its actual potential. However, there is one coin that needs attention – the Dash.
Dash is the next generation P2P (peer-to-peer) cryptocurrency. The Dash coin mainly concentrates on speed and security. Dash as a digital currency is efficient in terms of:
- Faster transactions
- Increased financial privacy
- Decentralized governance
- Decentralized funding system
History of Dash – Racing Against Time
- Dash, which means “digital cash”, was formally introduced as Xcoin first and then later changed to Darkcoin.
- Finally, its creator, Evan Duffield settled for the name Dash.
- It was the first ever self-funding and self-governing protocol that was built based on the Blockchain technology.
- As against the usual single-tier network, the Dash coin employs a 2-tier network for its operations, one for its normal users and miners and the other to hold its master nodes that enable advanced service.
- Within the first few days of its launch in 2014, the number of Dash coins mined was around 1.9 million.
- By 2017, the number of Dash coins traded per day touched a mark of about $100 million.
- The market capitalization value of Dash reached$4.8 billion by 2017.
Features of the Dash Coin
The Dash coin is mainly valued for its three main features, including:
- Master nodes – The master nodes of the Dash network are able to contain 1000 unique Dash. Additionally, the network is so strong that it is capable of defending itself against all kinds of cyber Sybil attacks. Hence, it plays a vital role in the overall governance.
- Private Send – It is essentially a function that deals with coin mixing. It first accepts similar inputs from different users across its network and then mixes it with different outputs. This feature makes independent tracking of every single transaction address almost impossible.
- Instant Send – This feature facilitates speedy transactions by addressing the problem of double spending, which is quite common in the field of cryptocurrency.
Hence, investing in Dash is food for thought for all you crypto investors out there. Read more user review to fully satisfy your doubting minds before taking the plunge.